Attorney Sheila C. Ridgway
Practice and Experience
Sheila Ridgway has extensive experience in the litigation of trust, probate and guardianship matters. For nearly 20 years, Ms. Ridgway has lead clients through complex challenges in the care of elderly family members and their estates. Ms. Ridgway is a recognized leader in the state of Washington in the practice area, serving on a special committee to guide legislators in updating TEDRA, Washington's law governing trust and estate dispute resolution. Ms. Ridgway frequently participates in educational programs for lawyers practicing in the field.
Sheila Ridgway is licensed to practice law in the states of Washington and Oregon and is a member of the Bar Associations of both states. She is an appointed member of the TEDRA Litigation Subcommittee of the Washington State Bar Association's Real Property Probate and Trust Section and is on the Editorial Board for the Washington State Bar Association's Real Property Probate and Trust Newsletter. She frequently speaks at seminars on estate and trust litigation and probate.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington, 1984
- Washington State Bar, 1984
- Oregon State Bar, 1987
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice (formerly Washington State Trial Lawyers Association)
- WSBA and KCBA Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
Honors and Awards
- Seattle Met Magazine 2010 Top Lawyer
- Martindale–Hubbell Peer Review Rated "Bar Registered of Preeminent Women Lawyers"
- Best in Client Satisfaction Award, Seattle Magazine, 2009
- Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® list two years in a row (2012--2014)