Attorney Michael May
Practice and Experience
Michael May joined Ridgway Law Group in 2011 and spent two summers as a full-time law clerk for the firm, and worked part-time while attending law school. Since graduating, Mr. May's focus is in the areas of probate, guardianships, and trust & estate litigation.
Mr. May is a 2015 admittee to the Washington State Bar, and a graduate of Lewis & Clark Law School, where he was a Dean Scholarship recipient and an associate editor for the Animal Law Review.
In addition to working for Ridgway Law Group throughout law school, he gained valuable practical experience through internships at the Lewis & Clark Low Income Legal Clinic and at White Summers Caffee & James, LLP, in Portland, Oregon.
- Lewis & Clark Law School, JD, Portland, Oregon, 2015
- University of Washington, BA, Seattle, Washington, 2011
- Washington State Bar, 2015
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- WSBA and KCBA Elder Law and Real Property Probate and Trust Sections